Chris Johnson: ‘Run game ain’t working’

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 16, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Yea no offense.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

No, they wouldnt play this current version of CJ.

Youre stuck in the past, the guy is done.

He may be able to be a rotational guy, but he should no longer be a featured back.
  3. MFister

MFister Rookie

Do you watch the Titans game? How is he supposed to run with that blocking?
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Play harper play ringer doesnt matter this is the run and shoot with basically a rookie qb. Reminds me of fish face starting rusty smith at houston and throwing the ball 35 times and running it 8 in a tye game at half! Across the board both sides coaches are lost and confused!
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

Wow, so footballoutsiders finally posted stats after two games and at this point our run game is literally worse than a bunch of dead people just laying there. It's 300% worse than it was last year so far. :chairwack:

Our left and right tackles are literally the worst blockers to ever live so far this year.

Also we have run up the middle on 60% of runs, with a player who has never been that successful running up the middle and we're at the top of the league with running up the middle. Incompetence at it's best.

http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

CJ has had good success running up the gut, but I agree with you fishface was wasting the little guy doing so.

Back when :cj: was cj2k teams could not cheat inside and there was room between the tackles. Aaah memories ...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. MFister

MFister Rookie

And people are still hating on CJ
  8. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I've been trying to tell you people our tackles that were so good a few years ago are not only nt god, but they are actually horrorawful. I had to invent a word for that kind of awful. Literally every O-Lineman we have has been downright putrid!! Consistently too!!!!!!!!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I thought you were having a stroke.