Chris Houston

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Sexual assault. Heard it referred to as a minor incident. I'm not sure if that was because it was dismissed, or what. Not down with that if it stuck, but it was the reason he had to transfer to UNLV.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I would deff like this guy, I feel if we add any corner, and keep Pac, in 2 yrs, well have a top 3/5 secondary, it would then all depend on teh saftey opposite Hope

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like Wright but I doubt our FO will take a chance on him considering what just happened with Pac. Wright is an exceptional talent that I would jump on round 2 but I doubt we do it. I want Jamaal Anderson round 1 since he is dropping but we might have to reach for a CB 1 round or 2.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, his incident happened his freshman year. There hasn't been any trouble out of him since then. Not sure what the outcome was, but I'm thinking if Peyton Manning survived such an incident, others deserve, too, as well. You could be right, the Titans might steer away from any and all questions regarding character, but then again, I'm starting to feel like his skills might justify his selection with the proper assurances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar