Chris Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

New York Giants at Tennessee: I love the way Chris Henry is running the ball and the way Vince Young is being managed.

I clicked the "Chris Henry" link, led to the wr from the bengals, i think he meant Travis Henry, unless im missing something.

When are the Titans going to get some notice and respect

2. never, we didnt even get much in our super bowl run

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He's another 'psycho thug'. He probably got mixed up after reading Peter King's take on the Titans :hmm:

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Who said that?

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah man the titans asrent a very much liked team and we dont get the respect we deserve.....

we are still lodged down at the bottom of the barrel in some ppl's rankings around like 25th or worse.....and ironically most of our losses have come by like 7points or less incluidn those 1 point loosses to the ravens/colts and the 3 point loss the dolphins (had vince been playin or billy V we'd a won), a 7 point loss which kery throught the game away in the 4th.....i really hope we conintue good football and win most of our games to make us an 8-8 or 9-7 team (then again those records would not get us in theplayoffs and would through us in the middle of the draft.....i dont know wat i want to happen....except that i hope we draft a good wr...i really do)

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

the way we've been drafting the past couple years, it probably wouldn't hurt us to be in the middle to bottom of the draft. We could trade out for a second and another, and have better odds of picking quality players with out the PAC MIDGET baggage............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar