Chris Henry... Aggrivating....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DeutschTitan, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we were actually rumored to be in love with cedric benson that year. ick.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

And 35% of his yards came on 2 of those carries

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Yeah I remember hearing that too. Lucky us we didn't move up to take him. :ha:

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

James Davis (fast guy, put up good #'s) has declared. Probably a 2nd-3rd rounder.

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Colts have owned the Titans in drafting this century

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Exactly.

If you want to get sick, look at the first two rounds by both teams in the last five drafts. It's essential that those players be productive and, in the least, quality starters.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

The Colts can't miss on a WR or a RB because they have Peyton. They were smart by not paying Edge, they didn't need him. They can plug anyone into that system and he will produce. Addai is running against 6 or 7 guys in the box all year, and in my opinion, doesn't put up the numbers that he should. Hell, Kenton Keith ran all over teams when Addai was out. Who is Kenton Keith?

As for WR, Peyton has his 1300+ yard receiver go down (Marvin). No sweat off his back, he'll just turn Reggie Wayne into a 1400+ yard receiver. Basically, if you can catch, Peyton will make you look good.

8. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

Isn't running between the Tackles "running up the middle?":suspect:

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Brain fart...

I obviously meant running to the outside. I fixed it.

10. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

I don't remember them going outside much. That was kind of my beef with the Offense with no screens, no swing plays. Maybe we have RB's that can't catch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar