Chris Gamble anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 11, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Pass on you, Sean Smith could be a beast for us
  2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

I would be delighted to add a vet CB. My preferred choice would be someone around the 3-4m range: Gamble, Cox or Cason. Mike Jenkins could be sneaky pick-up as well.

Here's a list:
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000147048/article/free-agency-primer-ranking-the-cornerbacks

We just spent a decent draft pick on Sensabaugh we need to see what we have in him. Verner is in a contract year so he'll probably be outstanding next year. A vet would be nice. I dont think we should draft one high.
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

So 30 years old, coming off a shoulder injury, never was all that great, can be had for cheap.... sounds like a future Titan to me.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I know you typed all that up just for the $5 in moolah, you don't really believe he's a bad CB, because if you did all your credibility just went out the window.

Now if you're knocking Atari Bigby, cool.
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Sean Smith is very inconsisent. He'll go from shutting down a WR one game, to allowing 150 yards and a TD the next. Although his size and speed is very tempting. He's rumored to be available for around 7mil, I guess that's not bad. Miami also had zero secondary help and he was the only CB worth a darn. Here he will be with the Great Michael Griffin and pairing w/ McC and Verner. May not have to line up against the #1 all the time.

I guess I was under the assumption he'd be wanting like 10mil. 4 years at 7mil, I could live with that.
  6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Not knocking him just stating the truth.

All you guys are drooling over big name free agents, knowing it wont happen, Im looking at realistic options. By that I mean whats good for Bud's piggy bank.

BTW..... anyone think Bud still has a piggy bank? I do.
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I laugh at the Panthers being in cap hell while still sucking.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I don't care for names one single bit, I like good football players and Gamble is a good football player.
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Gamble was a good football player a few years ago. Pass.