chris davis signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Davis looks like a bit of a burner. I see alot of Pacman in him but maybe it's just the dreads! Good pickup.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When watching Davis' highlights, I can't help but think "these are his highlights??". It's just average catches you'd never think twice about replaying. Now, I know FSU doesn't have anyone to throw the ball, but Davis just doesn't look very fast, agile, etc.
    Filani and Williams both look good in their highlights. They do special things. I don't think Davis gets any playing time over Roydell Williams, Orr, Paul Williams, etc.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! I was more impressed with Filanip's highlights than Davis's

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dc...

Highlights of these players is about all we have right now. I didn't make anything more of it than that i just mentioned that filani's was the best.

I wasn't impressed with chris henry's highlights.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Davis' highlights..

Nothing fancy about running a taut 8 yard out and catching the ball with both feet in. But if it is 3rd and 7 it is significant. Davis is the most ready to play rookie we have. Main issue i suppose is his upside which might be less.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Upside is overrated. You could say so many of the great players came out of college with the label of having little upside. As can be said for players that come out with huge upsides and do nothing.

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I got a friend who is a big FSU fan. The second I mentioned that we drafted Chris Davis he just shook his head and said "he sucks. take my word for it. ive seen every game he played in and he sucks". Im taking my bud's word for it.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

So did a thousand other NFL players before they made an NFL roster. And no he doesn't suck or we wouldn't have taken him round 4. He was projected to round 4-5 so he obviously doesn't suck. He also impressed so far in OTA's not Earth shattering but still it's better than doing horrible.

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Im just going by what my friend said. He really knows football, so Im not going to hesitate to take his word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar