Chris Brown wants to be traded ?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HurricaneTitans, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Do the Jets even have anyone we would want? What about the 9ers? They couldn't possibly be happy with the Barlow/Gore connection. I could see the Browns, Pats and Steelers wanting to add to their backfields. Unfortunately the only guy I could see them giving up is Joey Porter. I'd like to see Brown go to the Broncs for Engelberger, Panthers for Meadows, Niners for Jonas Jennings, Vikes for McKinnie, or Eagles for Sheldon Brown. None of these are going to happen but I'd like to see it.:brow:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jonathon vilma :wink2:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jonas Jennings is highly overpaid.

4. I have to admit, i'm not suprised at all.............................

5. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Why would Texans want him? Makes absolutely no sense to me

6. metal957

metal957 Starter

This is good news for Jarrett Payton

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

1. I disagree, I just watched some games from last year and he hits the hole hard and he doesn't shy away from tacklers.
    2. Neither was any of our other backs... maybe the backs are not the problem
    3. True
    4. Ahman Green (15), Tiki Barber (15), Shaun Alexander (14), Edgerin James (13), LaDanian Tomlinson (11)....

Chris Brown's sole problem imo is his health, but I think he showed improvement last year.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Yes CB was a better all around RB in 2005, especially catching dumps in the McMVP version of the Chow O, but he has been bad in short yardage situations since his rookie year. Plenty of comments about this and the Outsiders actually have the numbers on this. CB is ranked 36th in success rate in 2005.

9. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Brown Seeking Trade from Titans

SUMMARY: Titans RB Chris Brown officially has requested the right to seek a trade, according to Brown's representatives from Morgan Advisory Group. The request was received in a letter written by agents Ryan Morgan and Wynn Silberman and delivered to the team on Monday after his agents met with GM Floyd Reese and felt Brown's long-term future was in doubt. The Titans drafted LenDale White in the second round of the NFL Draft in April. The Titans have not indicated they wish to extend Brown's contract as he enters the final year of the deal. Teams mentioned among those who may be interested in Brown are the Houston Texans and Denver Broncos.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No way we'd trade Brown to Houston.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar