Chris Brown is a durable back.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wasn't replying to you.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What? Didn't I say "in a full body cast being pushed on a dolley by a full back"? Not sure I get you on that.

Look ya'll... if Chris Brown starts churning up the yards ripping first downs off and looking like some of the other backs I wish we had... I swear I'll retract most of my crap that is saying he's sub-par, a wuss, or whatever... Chris Brown hasn't shown he's good enough... I know he's cheap enough... but I want production. REAL PRODUCTION.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sorry but I don't buy that. That game does not make Nash a stud. I could have got yards against us last saturday night

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no way a Pom could have gotten yards. :brow:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Production has never been Brown's problem. Staying healthy has. When he is healthy he does "rip first downs". In case you guys haven't noticed our OL simply sucked last year and looks about the same this year. Brown would look like Eric Dickerson if he played behind the Bronco's line and got to run against the Titans defense. Stop acting like you guys just fell off a turnip wagon. We all saw what Brown could do in 2004. He has the talent. He is "good enough". Thats why the Titans are trying to keep him this year.
    We have two vet OGs that are playing like they belong in the nursing home. Changes need to be made on the OL. Our running game will be fine when we get some blocking (incase you guys didn't notice it was Amano playing for Olsen who sprung Brown for the long run against NO).

By the way Brown had a real nice catch and run in the Bronco's game (18 yards). One of the few decent plays all night for the Titans. Brown should not be the scapegoat for how this team is playing IMO. Vent in another area that really does stink.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Can't pull the wool over your eyes can I eh mate?:lol:

Attached Files:

7. Betya Gunny will respond with something about us drinking tea lol

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why would I do that, all I have to mention is the Royal family was bred on incest for a very long time.

And heck look who Chuck married. That sheep is better looking then her.

9. Why would anyone care about the Royal Family, they're a bunch of ugly-looking ponces.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why would anyone care about England, they're a bunch of ugly-looking ponces. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar