Chris Brown and His contract

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Did chris not look the chris after eddie left? I have always been a huge CB fan and he did me proud this wknd. SO what is his new contract? Didnt they only sign him to a year?

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Yep. it was a one year contract and he's most likely gone regardless of how well he plays. Watch him get signed elsewhere for big bucks if he remains healthy.

Fish and Chow are convinced that Lendale is our longterm RB.

We will eventually get bit in the butt if we keep doing this.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

He looked like his old self with a new running style, hes lower, and now he would rather give a hit then take one, still very effective, and will lower his chance of injury...

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

One year deal for $1.1 million.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Wish I had a 1 year deal for 1.1 mil...lol.

6. Titanics

Titanics Guest

To me, we are getting a better bang for our buck with Chris Brown than any other team with any other RB. 1.1 million is nothing if he can give us solid production. I like the guy. He has always been humble and never pumped himself up. Maybe some of his humility will rub off on LenDale White.

They keep pegging him as our guy but I'm ready to see it. Our call to go for it on 4th down was a bad one in my eyes, but that doesn't excuse him for putting the ball on the ground. What if it had only been 3rd down? He needs to step it up.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm not convinced he'll stay healthy. He's had the bulk of last season off so he should be fresh right now. Let's see how that holds up.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Even if he stays healthy, there will be weeks that our other backs will likely get better results.

It is a good problem to have.

9. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

How could you give a guy a big contract who has never produced even one (1) complete season of good football? To be a good rb in the NFL wouldn't you have to be able to put together several consecutive good seasons? Isn't that what were after?

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I seem to remember the contract was for $1.8M. The Bears offered $1.2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar