Chris Bosh is a B@#$%

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dude it's soccer. I don't know why you're so upset that I was probably better than you as a kid. Deal with it. I got bored of a lame @$$ sport. And yea, when you can outrun EVERYONE, and you can kick the goalie into the goal, you get to dominate like I did.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Outrun everyone?...

uhh... yeah. That and kicking the ball in the goal is all it takes.

My god, you've never played- have you?

"Man, I got bored of golf because I was soooo dominant. I just out-drove everyone and put the ball in the hole! Lame."

3. JCBRAVE

You sure as hell aren't beating anyone in golf, LMAO. But you just wont accept anyone telling you anything huh.... Me>you accept it, and move on.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

JC playing soccer:

[​IMG]

"Awwe **** this, im bored!"

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

So, JC did you get a full ride in any sport?

6. JCBRAVE

Yea I played football, not on a full ride tho. And not because I wasn't good, but because not too many programs offer a 5'10" 185 (at that time) lb DE a full ride. Listen deuce deuce, soccer is not a sport I care at all about. Its right there with cricket for me. The only reason I played was because there wasn't a football league for my age range then, and I was almost handed a spot on the team. The moment there was football, I gave soccer up. And like I said before, it was boring to me. Not because I sucked, but because the competition wasn't there for me. You don't seem able to accept this concept. Outrunning snot nosed losers was a walk in the park, and when I realized non of my friends played soccer I began to lose interest. Why drag myself thru 3 miserable hours of soccer nearly every day of the week, when I wasn't even enjoying it? This wasn't a school team or some crap everyone makes. I was invited to try out by the travel coach after he saw me playing baseball a few weeks before. And since I have a life outside this forum, I'm not going further into this soccer thing with you. Every sport is easy to me, I'm not going to apologize for that. I'm not sure what your affliction is with trying to tell me what I did as a kid growing up some 1400 miles away from your existence. But what ever it is, leave it that 1400 miles away from me, ok.

7. Deuce Wayne

It's fine if you don't care about it.

Trying convince anyone that knows soccer that you "dominated" and became bored of it won't work though- hope you know that.

Would you believe me or anyone else if I said I dominated at football and got tired of it? I just outran everyone and got the ball in to the endzone. Boring. ??

Doubt it.

8. JCBRAVE

Well see, there's your problem. Your passion for the game won't allow you to just listen to what I am saying. You'd rather see who knows more about the sport than to hear me, which is perfectly fine except that I'm the wrong guy to argue about soccer with. I care little to none for the game at this point, so I won't bother going at it too long. I don't remember if you recall me also claiming I squatted 1000 lbs as a senior in high school. I let that go too because whats there to prove here? IMO it isn't worth the headache some posters create. I gain nothing by posting a video of me doing either of these 2 things. I also have no reason to lie. I just post my opinion and sometimes relate the topics to real life experiences of mine. Some people appreciate that, others find a way to make it personal.

But yea man, this is getting petty. Someone posted a video of some silly soccer flops, and this thread got entirely off topic. My bad if you don't like people saying negative things about soccer. Have it, it yours.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

....I may have misread this, but you're saying you squated 1000 lbs in highschool? The world record is 1250.....

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar