Chris Bosh is a B@#$%

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You'd be surprised at how much trauma the brain takes while playing soccer if you head the ball a lot, which most kids do because it's fun.

The perception by parents is that soccer is safer for kids than football, it's really not.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It is head-wise.

I was injured more playing soccer than I was in football, but I never felt I'd end up with a concussion.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I watch football and basketball. Baseball is boring as $h*t to watch, as is NASCAR and Golf. I'll participate in any, in fact I've played soccer for many years, and am almost certain I'd scrap you in all.

The reason I hate on soccer is because I've played and dominated, and then got bored. Those kids couldn't be bigger p*ssies if their mom wiped their 's on the field after stuffing an orange slice down their throats.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Golf,Soccer ,Nascar and even Hockey sucks imo.

None of the scoring in these sports is set up to be exciting. What fun is Soccer when 50% of it ends in ties. 2 to 2. wow! all that time spent watching for that climax ending!

Nascar is lame, going around in circles when only the lucky no wrecked cars make it to the end.

Hockey is as boring as Soccer but at least Soccer you can see the ball, in Hockey the puck has to be highlighted for tv.

and Golf is a bunch of stiffs that cant even bend their knees to pick up a golf ball.

MMA,Boxing,NFl and Basketball is about the only sports i like.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As boring as it is, and I generally agree, it is exciting to get that game-winning goal in the final few minutes.

6. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

??? Upgrade that 19 inch tv maybe?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Deuce Wayne

I bet you did.

And at what level was this?

It happens all the time. Kids dominating a sport and getting 'bored of it'.... lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only time I ever get bored of it is if it is a video game. Never got bored of winning in real sport, at whatever level.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Trust me Deuce, if you were half as good as I was, you'd be bored too. It was a competitive travel soccer league in new york that caught my initial interest, then I moved to CT where the soccer leagues were mostly made up of rich white kids who couldn't play football or any other popular sport. My reason for playing was because at that time, my town didn't offer a football league unless you were in high school, but once I moved to CT, they offered football and I said to hell with this soccer nonsense. Soccer in NY wasn't a walk in the park, but in CT the Mexicans didn't play organized soccer yet.

Don't hate because you like soccer, and no one else in this country does.

10. Deuce Wayne

I was good enough to be asked to join a club in europe at age 15. And I wasn't "dominant". If it weren't for my family/school I would have been at pro camps... but wasn't dominant.

Basically, myself and a guy named Wessels here were the best in the region- yet still weren't dominant.

You comments only show me how full of sh you are. I don't care how good you are- you're not going to be 'dominant' at soccer. It's not baseball or basketball.

And if you were dominant, you wouldn't become 'bored of it'... you'd ride that gravy train. Unless you're about the dumbest person on earth.
    Ever approached by any scouts? I had a full ride to Lipscomb... still not dominant.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar