Chow to SD?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:suspect:

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Huh? Where did this come from?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

With the talent they have and ready to make a series of Super Bowl runs, I don't think San Diego would take the risk of signing an inexperienced head coach.

And if they wanted him to become the OC, that is a lateral move that I don't see Chow interested in or the Titans allowing him to interview for.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

who else is available? and before anyone mentions Cowher or Parcells remember that getting them would require compensation, and the Chargers are a team that builds through the draft so I don't see them being willing to give enough.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Ron Rivera, Mike Singletary, Mike Martz, Norv Turner ...

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't know where it came from but I have a feeling where it will end up.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

I hate to be the one to say it, but Fisher COULD be a possibility though like Cowher and Parcells, would also require compensation.

Gut

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's a hypothetical question at this point.

I think the Chargers have someone in mind or they wouldn't have made this move.

They'll go through the motions but I expect they have their man already.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

2 words Pete Carroll. Look at the roster hes getting... Plus he loves Cali. Perfect match. Chow interviews for OC. Then you have USC reunited. We get rid of Shwartz and we get 2 new cords. Superbowl. lol :)

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Gut wtf?

Seriously man that's way off base. Something as big as that would have leaked by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar