Chow: "It's a Crapshoot"

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i was thinking that very same thing yesterday.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think the Cutler rooters are delusional. The sameway that the Houston Texans fans who wanted Young were delusional. You sound exactly like they did...it's a smokescreen... but it wasn't. They were telling it like it was and finally broke the news that Young was out. The Titans should do the same thing and just admit that Cutler is out. Cause everything they are saying would lead the majority of sane people to believe he's out heading into the weekend. I'm not saying you Cutler lovers are insane, just delusional ;)

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'm not a really a cutler rooter. i just thought that there has been so much hooplah about the "split" between the FO and the coaching staff when it comes to leinart and young that it would be the perfect distraction when it comes to cutler.

4. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

i was wondering, will you guys be mad if we take mario williams instead of a qb?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not really. I think it will be a waste considering we spent three picks on DEs 2 years ago.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Day 2 QB - Fresno State

7. then he is garbage if he is day 2

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think M. Williams is a dissapointment only because of the great qb's this year. But it's not a lost cause either. If we end up with a player like Brick, Hawk, or Williams we just have to make sure we suck again so we can eventually get the qb we desperately need. But this is the year to do it, because we can sit the qb, nobody will care, and we can suck some more and get our defensive player next year. Or possibly pick up one more offensive weapon next year. That's how I'm looking at the draft. I feel as though a qb really helps us for a few years ( for the draft ) simply because he won't play while a DE could hurt us draft wise in future years. I see it as a Troy Aikman situation.

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Volek was UDFA, Brady was day 2(5th round)

Quality players(like Reynaldo Hill:brow: ) are found on day 2

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

That was my point. If you are going to make a statement and reveal absolutely nothing about who the pick is, might as well have some fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar