Chow Feeling Pressure to Live Up to Expectations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    "Steve, it's real simple... three steps and throw! Capish?"
  2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

"Steve, we've got 4 excellent TE's to throw to. Hit one in the flat for a 5 yard gain!"

Well maybe it was Mac saying that.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I love the look of bewilderment in Chows face...
    He's looking at Steve like he's unsure whether
    the guy knows his :banned: from a hole in the ground.
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't particularly agree with Chow that McNair should be allowed to do things his way just because he's a vet. You wonder how anything would get accomplished if every vet got away with that.
  5. ya, but maybe he did that because of the position that mcnair held on the team
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

TJ, you're also talking about a guy who was sure that he was going to get paid 23.9 million this year from this organization. We're not talking about just a regular Vet.

What I find funny is that we're reading this article in Chow's second season even considering he had a very uncomfortable QB to work with, but we hear nothing about how bad Schwartz sucks *****. Why should Chow be feeling pressure, when Schwartz's D is the main reason for the Titans demise over the past 3 years. Does anyone really think that the Washington Redskins were that much better than the Titans??? I don't, but they were in games because their Defense was aggressive. I hate Schwartz.
  7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i don't remember Schwartz being the one of the field playing....

i mean do i fault him some? yes of course, but it takes two to make this defense work...and the past 2 seasons the talent on the field has been pitiful minus KB and a few others....

but i now think we have the pieces in place to have a top 10 defense again....so i expect big things from the D this year...
  8. i agree, our defense should be much improved from last year, and the poor years prior
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

remember when NE let Bledsoe call his own plays that ONE time. Threw the ball 60+ times - lol

That is what would happen if todays QBs called their own plays.
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

dher Schwartzie is a backward dancing, high heel and skirt wearing girly man.

JMHO though
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.