Chip Kelly Poll -- Do you want Chip Kelly as head coach of the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBC

JBC Starter

My biggest issues with Kelly are:
    1) His game plan leaves his defenses on the field too long. This wears the defense out and they can't hold up in the fourth quarter if the game is close.

2) His quarter backs tend to get hurt due to his offensive system. Vick got hurt, Foles got hurt, Bradford got hurt. Well... Bradford doesn't count because he gets hurt just walking onto the field. He and Locker must be related. ( Mr. Glass).

2. 10icTyrant

10icTyrant Starter

If he would get an OC job maybe... I'd allow that simply because he could give Mariota a comfort level and play to his strengths. Outside of that, he's useless and needs to take a reality check and cash it. He's clearly laying in the bed he made. While he may be confident in his system and isn't scared to be innovative... He doesn't need to prove anything outside of that.

This isn't going to happen because it isn't possible nor would (dear God I hope) the team trade picks in order to get him here. I believe in second chances. Only in the sense of a smaller role that would be beneficial for our offense.

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

You do know keenum has a concussion, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar