CHILLERAMA Trailer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Wadzilla. Bravo. :guzzle:

There better be a lot of nudity.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Trailer looks awesome.:ha:

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I finally got to see Chillerama last night (On Demand).
    Absolutely loved it!

I was invited out to Big Bear last weekend to appear in the official music video but it was way too short notice to go out to California. Some other schmoe will be playing my guitar parts in the vid. D'oh!

Anyway.. It's a multi-feature that takes place in the back drop of a final night at a local drive-in. Two of the features Wadzilla and Deathacation are good lowbrow fun. Unfortunately the real stinker I Was a Teenage Werebear was the feature done by my friend. It was very gay and missed the target. Sorry Tim..

That leaves the absolutely hilarious Diary of Anne Frankenstein. This segment was fantastic. I cannot give enough praise to Adam Greene. Joel David Moore is already one of my favorite young actors of today but I gotta give him huge props here and I'm stoked to be a able to add my micro-contribution to a film he's part of.
    Gotta also give a huge hi-five to noneother than Kane Hodder who steps it up and totally delivers as Meshugana, the monster.
    Diary is tops. One of the funnest horror bits I've seen in a long long time..
    Two thumbs up to Chillerama!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar