check your emotional baggage : McPoll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Apr 5, 2006.

?

Does McNair stay or does he go? Unsure?

Poll closed Apr 12, 2006.
  1. He will stay.

31.0%
  2. He will go.

41.4%
  3. I don't know.

27.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

answer the question... right now... from what you see, hear and feel... In your mind... do you see McNair as a Titan? Does he stay? Does he go? Are you unsure? This is a PUBLIC poll and it is open for one week.

It's ok to hope you are wrong.
  2. metal957

metal957 In"Vince"Able

He is gone man and like you said I hope I am wrong. He caught the bug of the Eddie George Syndrome. To bad.

Time to bring in his replacement...

Vince Young
  3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I don't think VY is our man, regardless of Mac's situation...I'm more inclined to think we're maybe taking Leinart.

Of course, I was SURE we weren't going to pass up Mike Williams last year.:suspect:
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mac will return...

....and win a super bowl in a titan uniform.
  5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

...And one month before that, Derrick Johnson. (continuation of my draft ineptitude). I did think we were going after Calico OR Woolfolk in '03 though...So I was right and right
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm not sure. I think it all depends if the Titans can trade him or are willing to just release him. At the moment a release would be a victory for McNair and a loss for the Titans, so they might bite the bullet and keep him, $24mill and all.
  7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Thankfully your crystal ball was cloudy last year. As it turns out I wouldn't trade Michael Roos for the lumbering, lazy Williams let alone Pac Man.

It's appropriate that this is a BIPOLAR thread because someone's been drinkin' the Kool-Aid.:)) Hey RT can you spare a glass? :smile:
  8. I think the situation is cloudy, I would like to see #9 again in a Titan uniform and that's because I am going to Nashville this year to watch the Titans in the Coliseum, and I don't want the story repeats again, Oilers came to Mexico City in 94 and I was looking forward to watch Moon play but he went to Minnesota that year, and I really want to see Mac playing in the Coliseum this year.
  9. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

I believe Cook already has a deal worked out with Baltimore
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

“I went through the same thing in 1997 with the Jets,” O’Donnell said. “I was working out at the facility every day, just like Steve. [Bill] Parcells wanted me to take a $2 million pay cut. When I refused, Parcells told me not to come back to the facility until they told me to. And they released me. For Steve, I think this means to either redo your deal, or you’re gone.”

-Neil O'donnell

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.