Check out this McNair/VY Photo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dbc5631, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Seeing those 2 together like this is pretty cool. Good work. The only thing I'd have to say is; this photo was shot when the 2 were alive and well. If you had a picture from this season and put McNair in there, that would be awesome.

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Nice work but I would have pasted McNair in the pic. It's almost as if Vince is the one gone and it's his spirit in the pic. looking McNair. Kinda backwards

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If I were to caption that picture it would read:

VY: "Dear Lord, I can't believe I came to play in the wrong football pants"

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Yes, that is exactly what i think. For me, This pic represents VY going through a tough time and in his mind he's thinking about McNair, a guy that loved him for a long time because he truly cared about him and not because he was an up and coming football star. He also knows that McNair went through the same things with the same team and Young's trying to draw inspiration from him. You can add in McNairs death also. But if you're caught up in thinking about what games those pics come from then you can't see what I was going for.
    I guess I could have made McNair more transparent or ghostly to achieve all that. The new version below has the 3rd player cut out so now the common fan wouldn't know which uniform was worn that day. ;)
    [​IMG]

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

messed around with it

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't know which picture is better. You guys and your photoshop tricks still have something missing. I'd like to be able to get more out of the idea your putting out there, but I'm not. Maybe my 2 cents don't matter so much, but I'd rather see a more current picture of Vince. But thats just me. Still pretty cool feeling seeing those 2 on the same bench together. R.I.P #9

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BEP_dPN3Haw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BEP_dPN3Haw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

#9 marble plaque hangs in my room; hand signed. never been to Tenn or seen my team play but feels cool to have something like that.

toughness in a dictionary doesn't begin to define this guy.

does anyone have vince's email?

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yeah its right next to Vince McMahon and Vince Vaughn in my address book...:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't it be after Vince Vaughn?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar