Check out the baby blue drawers!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

As for the light blue pants, I like them better than the white with the white jursey. But I still love the solid navy at home.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If you all remember weve been mixing it up alot this year, with all team color unis against the colts, all white, or all alternate color, I like the change though, its something different

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I believe we've worn six different combinations in ten games.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Aquafresh I think

[​IMG]

5. I'd love to see more colour combinations in the up-coming weeks, I like the changes, to me, they've all been good...

Love to see an all sky or powder blue unis...

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You could just picture the Eagles saying yesterday.....just like in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.......Who are those guys? I bet they were still saying that after the game. One hell of a posse.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

They're right.
    But the carolina Hurricanes??? That makes me sad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar