Cheapest Titans Tickets Available...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This upcoming season is going to be very different for me. I have always had access to season tickets (with very, very good seats... lower level, midfield, visitor side, 10 rows from the sideline) and have been to practically every single home game since we were the Oilers in '98. Now, I've cut off my relationship with my dad who was my ticket supplier for many years. I have a good bit of money, but I want to save up as much as possible for after I'm done with college.

I have a couple of questions:
    1. Where can I get Titans tickets for a reasonable price (I want to sit in one of the first two levels... no thanks to nose-bleeds)?

2. I plan on attending 3-4 games a season from now on. Which games do you think would be the best to go to this season?

I was thinking I would go to the Steelers, Colts, and Eagles games. I want to space out the games as much as possible as well. Any other ideas on what games I should attend?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd try to go to the Texans game in December if the cold is cool with you. That's possibly a top game considering how they played us last season, and it's later meaning playoff implications.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The cold is no problem. I was at the X-Mas game in 2000 when we destroyed the Cowgirls. I can't remember a home game any colder than that.

4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I sell tickets on the side, and have seats all over the stadium. The best way to buy tickets is to get on stubhub and get an idea of what the sellers are selling your specific sections for. What stinks is that stubhub charges a 10% premium + shipping on top of the price you say, so the prices posted are very misleading.

Once you get an idea of the prices, you can get on craigslist and keep looking for season ticket holders who sell the certain games you want. The pros is that you save $ this way. The cons are that you aren't guaranteed to find any, and dealing with individuals its easy to be scammed, or sold fake tickets. It's not likely...but is possible.

Not to toot my own horn, but I offer pretty close to the lowest prices of anyone that actually carries an inventory. I do it at home and have no overhead, so I can price competitively.

Anyone is welcome to contact me if interested in tickets. If I don't have what you need, would be happy to point you in the right direction. If Jeff or any mod is reading this and would like me to write up some sort of a 'guide to buying titans tickets' I'd be happy to.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar