Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chat wrap: Double the pleasure

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>You asked for it, you got it. We doubled the fun Thursday with a two-hour chat.</p> <p>Thanks so much to Mr. AFC East Tim Graham for establishing the precedent. Doubtlessly Mike Sando at NFC West HQ will now feel compelled to go 2:30 and in no time as we all try to trump each other and it'll be all chat, all the time, with no blog entries at all. Again, blame Graham.</p> <p>Back to Thursday's AFC South conversation: Once I initiated a ban on Jay Cutler questions -- the trade was announced just as we wrapped up -- things went swimmingly.</p> <p>Of course those of you sneaking a read at lunch now need twice the time.</p> <p>Tough break.</p> <p>Just <a href="http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=25697" target="_blank">head here</a> when the boss closes her door. Better yet, if you are the boss, tell all your worker bees they can sync up their read with yours.</p> <p>I particularly enjoyed the comments from the Paul Kuharsky of the future, who told me AFC South chats there already run four hours.</p>

More...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.