Chat wrap: Double the pleasure

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>You asked for it, you got it. We doubled the fun Thursday with a two-hour chat.</p> <p>Thanks so much to Mr. AFC East Tim Graham for establishing the precedent. Doubtlessly Mike Sando at NFC West HQ will now feel compelled to go 2:30 and in no time as we all try to trump each other and it'll be all chat, all the time, with no blog entries at all. Again, blame Graham.</p> <p>Back to Thursday's AFC South conversation: Once I initiated a ban on Jay Cutler questions -- the trade was announced just as we wrapped up -- things went swimmingly.</p> <p>Of course those of you sneaking a read at lunch now need twice the time.</p> <p>Tough break.</p> <p>Just <a href="http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=25697" target="_blank">head here</a> when the boss closes her door. Better yet, if you are the boss, tell all your worker bees they can sync up their read with yours.</p> <p>I particularly enjoyed the comments from the Paul Kuharsky of the future, who told me AFC South chats there already run four hours.</p>

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar