Chat recap: Ugoh under pressure?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>Some snippets from the recent AFC South chat. Wish you were there.</p> <p><strong>Tim (Houston):</strong> Hi Paul, What are your thoughts on Frank Bush and the Texans playoff hopes next year? Thanks, Tim</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> I don't know him, I can't be critical. He's who Kubiak wanted the first time. But from the outside, you have to think new blood is what they need. Let's hope the new D-line coach has no family or Denver connection...</p> <p>And without some personnel, no one is going to do very well there...</p> <p><strong>ALAN(INDY):</strong> Colts need a DT(always do)WR(especially if Marvin is let go)O-Line(preferably one who can run block).With the low draft spot they have which need do yousee with the first pick(or do they just take the best player available)?</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> I think the kind of DTs that can work for them aren't necessarily first-day guys. I think Ugoh should be on the hot seat and that OT or WR may be priority....</p> <p><strong>Jared, Minot ND:</strong> If you could take one player to start a franchise from this weekends games who would it be?</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> Probably Big Ben, though he'd be instructed not to hold the ball so long so often...</p> <p><strong>Erik (Salt Lake City, UT):</strong> Now after 3 seasons can we finally say that VY winning the ROY was a mistake and just another QB loving media mishap?</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> That VY has busted since his rookie year doesn't wash away his rookie year. He was still pretty good that season and it was hard to make a better case for anyone else...</p> <p>The award does not come from the AP with a note that says you are obligated to be good going forward. It's for what you did, not what you are going to do...</p> <p>Read the whole chat <a href="http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=24571" target="_blank">here</a>.</p> <p>Please.</p> <p>And join us Monday at 11 a.m. ET for part of a day long chat after we know the Super Bowl matchup. I'll post a link to that Monday morning.</p>

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar