Chat recap: Read it all or pick your blogger or expert

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>You can review all of ESPN.com's marathon free-agent chat from Tuesday <a href="http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=25235#kuharsky" target="_blank">here</a>, and trust me, it was more remarkable than the ShamWow!</p> <p>I felt like during the AFC South segment we had a pretty good distribution of topics, though fans of the Jaguars and Texans were hoping I was going to say they were going to be big spenders on big names.</p> <p>Once you get to that page, click on a name -- like mine for example -- and it will take you right to that particular blogger or writer.</p> <p>It's a nice function. I suggest trying it out. But if you go from the top, I was second, so you can enjoy NFL East maven Matt Mosley before I take over the talk.</p> <p>Want more chat? Then I've got good news. We'll resume our usual Thursday 3 p.m. ET slot this week, Stay tuned and I'll give you a direct link.</p>

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar