Chat recap: Read it all or pick your blogger or expert

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>You can review all of ESPN.com's marathon free-agent chat from Tuesday <a href="http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=25235#kuharsky" target="_blank">here</a>, and trust me, it was more remarkable than the ShamWow!</p> <p>I felt like during the AFC South segment we had a pretty good distribution of topics, though fans of the Jaguars and Texans were hoping I was going to say they were going to be big spenders on big names.</p> <p>Once you get to that page, click on a name -- like mine for example -- and it will take you right to that particular blogger or writer.</p> <p>It's a nice function. I suggest trying it out. But if you go from the top, I was second, so you can enjoy NFL East maven Matt Mosley before I take over the talk.</p> <p>Want more chat? Then I've got good news. We'll resume our usual Thursday 3 p.m. ET slot this week, Stay tuned and I'll give you a direct link.</p>

More...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.