Chat recap: Better than the basketball

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<p><em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em></p> <p>We had a solid <a href="http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=25540" target="_blank">hour of chat</a> Thursday. I have to commend the participants for how deftly they juggled watching basketball and talking AFC South.</p> <p>A couple snippets:</p> <p><strong>Jason (Bmore):</strong> Are you under the impression that Okoye is just young and will surely develop, or is there the chance that the Texans missed the boat on this pick?</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> He's not a sure thing, no. But he was dinged last year and I think he's got a good chance to be a good player for a long time....</p> <hr /> <p><strong>Ben, Tallahassee (FL):</strong> Hi Paul. Do you see Indianapolis resigning D. Rhodes or do you think they will draft someone to backup Addai and Hart?</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> I haven't been able to get a sense. At season's end, I felt sure they'd re-sign DR. Doesn't appear he's going anywhere, so he stays an option, they gauge the draft and then we see....</p> <hr /> <p><strong>Anthony, Nashville:</strong> Last year Young asked out of the Jag game. Eventually, he got his wish. So why does he want his job back now?</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> I'm no Young defender. But he asked out of the game, not out of a career....</p> <p>And one clarification: In answering a question about <a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=3543" target="_new">Albert Haynesworth</a>, I said I expected he will be suspended. That's for his recent driving incident that allegedly caused an accident which hurt someone badly. I didn't mean I expect him to do something new that gets him suspended. I have recommended he <a href="/blogs/afcsouth/0-8-63/Modest-proposal-for-Big-Al--Hire-a-driver.html" target="_blank">hire a driver</a>.</p>

More...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.