Chat recap: Better than the basketball

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<p><em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em></p> <p>We had a solid <a href="http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=25540" target="_blank">hour of chat</a> Thursday. I have to commend the participants for how deftly they juggled watching basketball and talking AFC South.</p> <p>A couple snippets:</p> <p><strong>Jason (Bmore):</strong> Are you under the impression that Okoye is just young and will surely develop, or is there the chance that the Texans missed the boat on this pick?</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> He's not a sure thing, no. But he was dinged last year and I think he's got a good chance to be a good player for a long time....</p> <hr /> <p><strong>Ben, Tallahassee (FL):</strong> Hi Paul. Do you see Indianapolis resigning D. Rhodes or do you think they will draft someone to backup Addai and Hart?</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> I haven't been able to get a sense. At season's end, I felt sure they'd re-sign DR. Doesn't appear he's going anywhere, so he stays an option, they gauge the draft and then we see....</p> <hr /> <p><strong>Anthony, Nashville:</strong> Last year Young asked out of the Jag game. Eventually, he got his wish. So why does he want his job back now?</p> <p><strong>Paul Kuharsky:</strong> I'm no Young defender. But he asked out of the game, not out of a career....</p> <p>And one clarification: In answering a question about <a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=3543" target="_new">Albert Haynesworth</a>, I said I expected he will be suspended. That's for his recent driving incident that allegedly caused an accident which hurt someone badly. I didn't mean I expect him to do something new that gets him suspended. I have recommended he <a href="/blogs/afcsouth/0-8-63/Modest-proposal-for-Big-Al--Hire-a-driver.html" target="_blank">hire a driver</a>.</p>

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar