Charles received biggest bonus of UDFAs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I hope this is sarcasm. And Charles was one of the top Canadian draft picks so I' not sure what kind of money he is passing up there although he will have that to fall back on if he doesn't make the NFL. Big, athletic guys, wherever they come from are worth giving a shot.

Charles is 6'4, 330 pounds. At that size he has a 34 inch vertical. Moves well. You would think if he went to college in the US he would have been drafted.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

um no I definitely expect him to be a stud makin that kind of ridiculous signing bonus

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You can also go to a nightclub and tell all the chicks that you play professional football.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol yea ridiculous... I'm sure we paid more to amano before cutting him

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I already do that...chicks at nightclubs are stupid

6. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

It's only 15 thousand, not like it's 15 million or even 150 thousand.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Shii

Who here wouldn't take $15,000?? It's half of a lot of people's salary if not more.

With that said, I have a feeling the dude might be a great pickup. He's tall and could bat down passes and he seems like he can get sacks too. That's a great guy to have in the rotation along with Casey/Martin/Hill We even have more depth beyond that. Hoping that our D-Line returns to form where we used to routinely knock out other team's QB's. That's what I'm ready to start seeing. A great group effort like back in the day.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Who will make the team? This Charles guy or dajohn harris? Zach Clayton is gone. ..I wonder if Harris/Charles can beat out Antonio Johnson

9. smili

smili Starter

I think the higher signing bonus means other teams were giving him good offers too - making me think he must've been on several teams boards / wish lists.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

guys guys guys I was jk about him better being good cuz his signing bonus don't care not my money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar