1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Charles Johnson at pick 19?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PAtitansfan53, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Would anyone consider this guy at pick 19. I think he could be a great DE for us. He outplayed what some people considered the top DE Quentin Moses this year by a long shot and has a lot of potential. He has good size at 6'2 272 lbs. He's stout against the run.....something we desperatly need and had 9 1/2 sacks last year. He is a complete DE who can play the run and rush the passer which would really help our line play. The icing on the cake is I was reading a Draft mag. by Sporting News and when asked who his favorite team was he replyed with "The Tennessee Titans". Man I like this guy, whats everyone elses opinion on him?
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Bit of a reach I think.
  3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Yeah I think he is a reach too, but at the same time he wont make it to us in the second.
  4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

CJ at #30 with Turner in the bag would be sweeeeeeeeeet
  5. GLinks

GLinks Titans on the Rise

At 30 yes, I could easily see the Titans selecting him. At 19, definite reach.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.