Chargers @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I need a higher-res of that puppy. :yes:

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

That had me standing up in my living room screaming when it happened. :clown: The butthead producer didn't even show a replay. Unless my memory is playing tricks on me, the sound of the hit was just as impressive at it was visually.

That stupid You tube clip is the only time of seen the hit since it happened live.

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

As good a block as it was Harstock took off to early toward the line of scrimmage and we got a flag on the play....Great hit, to bad it didn't count.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Here you go,that play starts at 1min38sec.
    http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d805005b1

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Just wanted to confirm that Hartsock wasn't flagged on this play it was in fact Ahmard Hall.

As per NFL.com's Gamecenter Play-byPlay

Thanks. Wish there was audio of the hit.

6. TitanJeff

It happened just to my left which means we saw Hartsock moving down the line away from us. The coolest "oooooooooo" came from my section when he plowed him.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I guess you have never run into any one...first reaction is always to put your arms up in front of you

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't and I have played many many contact sports.

Though imagining you on one of your hikes just plowing through another walker, forearms up, not looking is quite a funny image.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I don't run into anyone while hiking. If they are going slow I hit them with my trekking pole :ha:

10. TitanJeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar