Chargers @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I believe he separated for a time but never got divorced.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

next week on Desperate TitansFans....

Ben Troupe is spotted reading his playbook

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Not possible.

What a disappointment, Troupe was supposed to be a Witten, Gates, Gonzales... but he's just troupe.

Mike Williams looks good blocking for our run game. Maybe he can get it together and be a future TE for us.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Throwing elbows first into a QB who wasn't looking? :rolleyes:

I bet it would have been dirty for Jay Cutler.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I watched it again last night. Merriman had his helmet up which makes it look unintentional but I thought he could have done a lot more to avoid the collision or at least the impact of it.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

nope not at all..if you watched the play which they showed over and over you would see there was an OL right there when they ran into each other..almost looked like the OL moved him towards Young

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I agree 100%... I don't see why he's so highly touted as an NFL coach. I would've waited til closer to the end of the season. Now we're stuck with him and his crappy coaching staff.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That's what I saw also, which made it even more of a cheap shot, IMO. To get away with that, then whine and moan about getting knocked on your **** and injured from a totally clean block is really pathetic. I thought roids were supposed to make you more agressive and less feminine acting.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So? Merriman still didn't have to lead with his forearms right?

He didn't have to do anything at all.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

terrible quality but it still makes me smile...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpfzBZe8EII&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpfzBZe8EII&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar