Chargers Show Interest in Volek

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Where he is listed on our depth chart has no relevance to his trade value. It's obvious we put him at #3 because we are going to trade him and they don't want to risk an injury to Billy.

IMHO his trade value has never been greater than a #4 or #5. A 30-year-old undrafted career backup QB who has started 10 games in 7 years and has a W-L record of 3-7 in games started is not THAT valuable.

If the Titans offered more than a 5th round pick for a player like this, I would be pissed.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Shhhh.... the Chargers might be listening...:ha:

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Sigh, we could have probably gotten a 2nd or 3rd for him after the 2004 season...

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I have a feeling that Volek will be taking alot more stuff than the rest of the team to San Diego.

[​IMG]

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

LT for volek, orrrrrrrrr, we get a 3rd round pick and tell the chargers to blow the game sunday

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You never know. It could have hurt his value.

He didn't have that great a pre-season. Who's to say he does anything more in the Regular Season.

7. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

For anyone who still thinks that the guys at ESPN have any credibility...I watched NFL live...These same guys who said Volek wasn't worth two rips in Tennessee, are talking about all of his accomplishments now that a trade seems certain.

Personally, I wish things would have worked out differently...At this point however, whether we get anything or not, Billy needs a new home.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

People think that? Are they Flat Earth Society members too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar