Chargers RB Turner Signs Tender

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgood

dgood Guest

What does this mean-----> Chargers and Titans have agreed on trade!:))

This doesn't mean a thing......i can just see it now how everyone is thinking this means a trade is going to happen. I hope one does, but it just solidifies that he is going to be Charger for now.

2. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I think the timing of the signing means that he'll be traded, but to who?

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Us

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sounds more like a "just in case" situation than anything. Michael Turner - yes, giving up a first and a third, no way..

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

At this point, they know they aren't getting a first. I see a swap and a 4th for Turner though.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:)

7. leefrone

leefrone Camp Fodder

i heard that gb offered the chiefs their 1st and a 4th for lj. Would help or hurt our negotiations with turner?

8. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

they <u>could</u> trade him so someone besides us though....

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The Johnson rumor turned out to be just that. It was never made. PFT reporting too quickly again. At least they admit that it's all rumor.

10. dennykidd

dennykidd Guest

one thing to say about the turner deal.....getter done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar