Chargers game might be blacked out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You are not very bright are you?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

"ya'll think thats good blitz?"

+200 to anyone who can put a name to the quote.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

SOB!

I don't want to watch it on some ****** stream. I have NFL Sunday Ticket, but i'm sure it'll be blacked out. This sucks.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

old man (phillip) rivers

5. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

You get every game with that package no matter what. Games only get blacked out in the local market on the local broadcast channels.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He certainly isn't very positive about the team. He already called the hiring of Munch a mistake but used Pete Carroll(14-19) as an example of a great coach.

No not very bright.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The nfl blackout rule is for local games only and that rule has been around since 1973. I'm shocked that so many don't know that blackouts are local. If the stadium is not sold out 72 hours prior to kickoff the game will be blacked out in that city.

Give Richard Nixon some credit for changing the rule because prior to 73 ALL home games were blacked out locally. Nixon complained publicly that he couldn't watch the redskins' home games on tv and that sparked a change.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have him on ignore, he is the only person I have ever had to do that to. Sometimes its weird, its like you are talking to ghosts are something.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

See that is the problem with coastal teams, half of your perspective ticket buying fans are fish. LOL, but seriously, if you have never been to the SD area it is beautiful and great weather plenty of things to do outdoors other than watch two middle of the road at best teams run into each other.

10. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

There will be a sell out because SOP for whatever affiliated TV station of the Network carrying the game will buy up the several thousand remaining tickets because they recoup that money in commercial sales. If it was north of 5ive thousand unsold tickets then I would be worried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar