Charger's game 12/25/09

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bored1, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

I am thinking about trying to buy tix for the charger's game for the christmas day game. How packed do you think the stadium will be for a christmas day game?

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

sold out...just like everyother game

its not like your going to see the rams play the browns on christmas day

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This will make or break my Christmas. Last three have been interesting if nothing else and to see the Titans win on Christmas would be awesome. This is of course if they're a playoff team, otherwise it'll really suck all year.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I have mixed feelings. That time of year, the holiday itself has so much else going on, it's difficult to work in time for the game. I would honestly prefer it to be an away game, then at least I would only need to block out actual game time. Getting there, tailgating, the whole gameday experience, it takes a lot out of your Christmas plans. Especially if you have to work around your family and your husband/wife/significant other's family.

5. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

I'm cool with battling the holiday schedule i just don't wanna go if the stadium is gonna be empty. i dont think it is, cause like gmitts said its not like it's the rams vs the browns. I only get to make one game a year and i usually try to make it a damn good game. but i love the ville in dec. my wife and i like the christmas deco and all.

6. Hard Hitter 53

Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

Probably same as always... unless it's like Christmas night years ago when we sucked and it was so cold there was ice on the seats. Noooobody showed up for that game.

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I sell a few tickets and there will be a lot of affordable games this year unlike last. The Colts obviously is going to be very expensive, the Chargers will be 2nd in line. I'd say around $80-250 per seat depending on how good you wanted. For a lower bowl endzone seat, I've sold a few for $160-175 per seat just to give you an idea of market value. PM me if interested and I can let you know what I have or point you in the right direction.

Can help anyone else out too if interested fyi with tickets.

8. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Another ? by this time how appropriate would it be for me to wear my 9 jersey this late in the year?

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They will go VERY quickly!

Weather could have an effect, but I doubt it. It will definitely be a full house, barring a snow or ice storm, which is unlikely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar