Chargers Blackout Looming

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd think they would come out to watch their team slam Collins.

3. H Man

H Man Guest

It's unreal. Same deal here in Florida, down in Miami. Jacksonville too, I believe. I guess the people just have too much fun at the beach, with all them smooth legged women wearing their anal floss bikinis!! :)

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jacksonville actually has a waiting list this year for season tickets. you should have seen them over on the jags board when they announced it. they thought they were the best fans in the world because they can support a playoff team.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bandwagon musta come along Florida again.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'll bet the local affiliate buys out the remaining tickets to keep the advertising revenue. If their TV audience is as big as reported- it's a profit no-brainer.

7. They'd rather be out surfing...

8. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

I have to be honest. If I'm ever given the choice between football and the above mentioned activity, I'm dropping you guys like a hot potato....:wink2:

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

or go to Hooters and get the best of both worlds

10. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Great thinking, Puck. I could also get a hot potato there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar