channel 5 reporting another arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

i got this off of another site , this is what im talking about . it says it all.

Hey Jeff Fisher, I think its time for the
    "Guys please cut this out" meeting, oops tried that, didn't work.
    "We have GOT to behave better" meeting, oops tried that, didn't work.
    "Zero tolerence policy" meeting, oops tried that, didn't work.
    "Zero tolerence policy and THIS TIME I MEAN IT DAMMIT!" meeting, oops tried that, didn't work.
    "Zero tolerence policy and THIS TIME I MEAN IT DAMMIT! so here is the Chief of police to help me out" meeting, oops tried that, didn't work.
    "Zero tolerence policy and THIS TIME I MEAN IT DAMMIT! so were moving training camp to APSU and i'm gonna bust your balls" meeting, oops tried that, didn't work.

Fisher, you have tried everything. Time to pull out the Tazer!!

2. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

i guess we disagree then , thats not how i see zero tolerance .

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

No problem; guess we'll all find out when Fisher, et al., are back in town.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Must have caught 15mins of the 2000 season review video. Certainly noone saw any Titan football in 2005

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Wow i think he heard you.:ha:

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I don't know how old you guys are, I don't know what your social habits are, but I'll speak from my experience. I have gone out to bars with my friends, had a few drinks and drove home. Sometimes I've been more enebriated than others. After I get home, and come to the next morning, I realize how lucky I was that I didn't get stopped by the police.

Once, I had failed a very important dosage calculations test in grad school. You had to score a 100, or in other words, you had to get EVERY math problem right. Some other classmates who also failed the test and I, took our misery to O'Charleys and drowned our sorrows in alcoholic beverages. I can't lie, I was drunk. Our waiter didn't want to bring us anymore drinks and we lied and said that we weren't driving. Like an idiot, I drove home, on the back roads. I got to entrance of my neighborhood, it took my what probably was 10 minutes to put in the code to get in and I ran my SUV into the garage! That was my wake up call. I now drink responsible and don't take dumb chances.

When I look back on my drinking nights, I am very lucky that I didn't end up picking up trash on Mack Hatcher Pwky. in a black and white striped jumpsuit! Give this young guy a break and hopefully he learned from his mistake. Tank learned a valuable lesson.:hmm:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

everyone thinks they are invincible until it happens to them.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Two Seven, once again, you're never responding to what's been said. NO ONE has said that these players are above the law. They will receive whatever LEGAL punishment the law gives them. The team will give them further punishment. Why does it have to be firing them to be enough? These guys ARE held to a higher standard. What's your justification for the line? When a pro football player gets in trouble with the law, not only do they go to jail, pay a fine, or whatever the legal consequences are, but they usually have team discipline, and make a public statement. I know if I made a mistake, I really wouldn't want to have to read an apology at a press conference, that's a humbling experience.

9. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

i think i answered it a couple of times , ZERO TOLERANCE ! ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , get it ?

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES...:suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar