channel 5 reporting another arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No, it's overalls new secret identity.

2. alzarius

alzarius Guest

So because they are good/important players, they get special treatment?

How do you explain this one to those kids? "its ok, they are important to the team, they get second chances"

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

damn man, where you been?

...do you know about Reynaldology? :brow:

4. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Twoseven, People here agree with you that what he did was wrong and that he should serve whatever punishment he deserves but its your extreme outlook that they don't agree with. We really should just cut the guy for getting a DUI? Would you get fired from your job if you got a DUI? Is that how it works in most lines of employment? Yes he is a role model to children and such but have you got to remember that this is also the real world, this is his real job, and any consequences need to be realistic. There is also such a thing as true redemption. This kid may learn his lesson, become a model citizen, and if the Titans get lucky a good professional football player. Then who looks like the *** when he is cut for a relatively minor mistake he made in his youth. I understand you being upset and your passion about the behavior of NFL players but I think you are taking it out on the wrong kid here.

5. alzarius

alzarius Guest

Moved to FL, back in TN now. Dont post a lot because im out of the loop for the most part (not much TN football in FL ;) ) But I still read the site.

And yea lol... i know all about Reynaldology, cant wait to see him (along with many others) on the field, think I saw 15 minutes of Titans football all last season.

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

When I read this article (and a few times last year after we drafted PJ)...I can't help thinking of that great line from the Jim Carry movie "Liar Liar".........."STOP BREAKING THE LAW ***HOLE!"...

I love it.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Really? What kind of job security measures do you have then?

8. He's wasn't stupid... just too drunk to know better... :beer:

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

CA is the same way.

In the end if you are terminated for an unjust reason the "at will" means nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar