channel 5 reporting another arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

When we play the Colts, I'm going to push for an investigation of Colts who have skipped jury duty. That is 7 days jail time right there and a possible W. Don't say I didn't do my part.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You should teach the kids not to judge before due process has been executed

[​IMG]

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, if we had slightly more depth at CB, he might be in jeopardy of being cut. I don't think they'll do that, but I'm sure they'll do something, should be interesting to see what it is.

Twoseven, you certainly don't have to stand behind him. I'm all for punishing him, and the law certainly will. TN DUI laws are strict, especially if you have more than one. He'll get a fine, probably spend 48 hours in jail, and some community service. On the team, I don't know how they'll punish him, but I'm sure something will happen. You want him fired? Really? He's 22, or something close. I agree with punishing the guy, but firing him this quickly? It's not justified, and it puts the team at competitive disadvantage, we need corners at the moment.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The kid has to have the mental capability of a chimpanzee. He is a late round pick trying to stick on an NFL team where he will make more money in a couple of years than he will see in 10 or more years working in the rest of the world and he is still not smart enough to stay clean atleast until he has a contract and has made the team. Dumb.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

nice to know people like to put the team first, the heck with the laws he is a TITAN :brow:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think a chimp would get caught....

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ewker,
    Has ANYONE, ANYWHERE on this thread, said ANYTHING close to "to heck with the law"? No one's around the law here. Some said wait until it's proven in court. It sounds like he didn't even blow the breathalizer. He'll take whatever legal punishment the law gives him, but I think almost all the debate on here is the team's private disciplinary action.

8. IOWA

IOWA Mercenary

:applause:
    :thumb:

9. IOWA

IOWA Mercenary

[​IMG]

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The new BIPOLAR?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar