channel 5 reporting another arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you know gunny, i've been thinking about the spelling of Reynaldology. shouldn't it be Reynaldoology, like zoology?

2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

its always them rooks. by the way nice sigs Sukrillux

3. Fry

no it wouldnt. if the player who is cut is worth a damn, he'll be picked up by another team. see terrell owens.

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

He didn't even make it to the rookie symposium. :lol: I heard they have skits about that exact thing among others at the symposium. Everybody makes mistakes, hopefully he doesn't make anymore before his rookie year starts!

5. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Good let him go , so you think cause he is good he should get free passes ?
    it's hard for me to imagine some people think these players should be able to get away with anything because they are good . besides i never heard of Owens getting into trouble with the law , being a jackass isnt a crime , lol:ha:

6. Fry

you have a reading problem dont you?

i havent said they should get special treatment or a free pass. in fact, i said the COMPLETE opposite of that.

let me ask you this. if you got a DUI, would your boss fire you?

7. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

yea we heard the same song and dance with pacman . "everybody makes mistakes " . this is my whole point . we are supposed to give every rookie / vet. a free pass and hope they dont do it again ? to me it's simple , you get arrested you get cut ! ( unless your Bulluck , Young , Volek ............................................... ) . :ha:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wouldn't zoology then be zooology?

zoo - logy

reynaldo - logy

I think Reynaldology is right.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pacman hasn't ever been found guilty. In fact has any titan ever been found guilty recently?

10. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

sorry but my reading is fine . typing sucks though , i said by cutting these players it would stop this kind of stuff and you said it wouldnt because they would sign somewhere else . WHO CARES ! let them go . you also said "dont nail this kid to the wall because of people's mistakes before him. he made a mistake, im sure everyone one of has made a mistake at one point in our lives." the people before him should of been even more of a clue for him not to do it IMO . and yes , i would be fired if i got a DUI.but we arent talking about me or you we are talking about an N.F.L. player. im not goiing to argue with you its just my opinion and its ok to disagree . im just not the type of person who thinks this stuff is ok , and get tired of hearing about it in the news and explaining to kids why these players they look up to are in trouble all the time .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar