Changes has to be made now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i wish they would swap this game over to the Lions game.

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I dont think that we will ever win a superbowl

3. titantrusince82

I have been a fan for over 31 years. This is really getting old.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

what bandwagon? the wheels have fallen off of that thing..we don't get any pressure on the opposing QBs and we can't stop ANY of our opponents' runningbacks, from the first string down to the third

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

No I dont. This is a brand new team. The lack of off season is what is hurting this team. The Texans are an old team. They have been playing together running the same plays for 5 years. This Titans team is young and will take a little bit to start playing together as a unit. The lines are where it is won or lost. Thats why the Texans are kicking the crap out of the Titans today. Just relax... While the Titans are winning divisons and maybe a Super Bowl in a couple of years the Texans will be rebuilding and sucking again. Its going to be ok.

6. titantrusince82

Our Def is bad. Our DE can't contain. We get no pressure up the middle. Our DBs play 10 yards off the WR. Without Britt, we don't have a 3rd string WR. CJ, oh CJ. He is on my all bank robbery team. He is not even wearing a ski mask. He wants to be cut. He got the signing bonus. He will join another team and play like the old CJ. I really feel like CJ does not care. For us to have 2 HOF OLine players as coaches, we cant run block for nothing.

7. imbread

imbread Starter

please just start cutting players, williams, hawkins, entire oline, pick up anybody what the worst they are going do not catch or block!

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I know how the future will be and love it, but people see things now, not what will happen in years. I can't go to work and tell the Texans fans, "OH WE WILL SEE IN 2-3 YEARS!!"

9. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

You have a remote. Lions are on FOX. I am so glad you had the ability to say this in the forum but you did not try to look on your tv guide.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I wish the fans could vote to elect coaches and players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar