Change your VY jersey to a Locker jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jfrancis04, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have two McNair jerseys...

When we were undefeated, preparing for the Colts MNF game, I scratched off part of the 9 so it could look like a 5 for Collins. Then I used sharpie on duct tape to write Collins. This was all before McNair was killed. :( I wouldn't have done that now. RIP #9.

So yea, I've done something similar. I think I'll get a Locker jersey anyways. I don't like my away color VY jersey. Hard to believe this thing is 5 years old now.
  2. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

i'm in Memphis.anyone have any suggestions as far as places that do the lettering.if Lockers does keep 10 i can get Young changed to Locker without having to buy a brand new jersey.
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

My VY jersey is pretty worn out so getting a new one, not sure about the color.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I wonder if the Titans want him to wear another #. Surely they know us fans peeling off "Young" and putting "Locker" is going to hurt potential jersey sales.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. globelieves

globelieves Camp Fodder

I think he should keep #10 just to make a statement...that said, I don't think he will...the #8 for being the 8th pick is a cool thought. I'll keep my VY jersey as is...just as I kept my Collins and McNair jerseys...they all had their glory moments...all brought me good memories! The bad memories are already fading. :) :) :)
  6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Locker wore #10 in high school and college and he named his dog Ten. I think he's going to end up with #10 in Tennessee. It shouldn't impact jersey sales that much. If it's a problem, the Titans can just redesign their uniforms in a year or two.
  7. Titans_Dynasty

Titans_Dynasty Camp Fodder

The Titans Pro Shop should just set up a department that will professionally change your VY jerseys for you. They could probably make a lot of money off of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.