Chandler Jones

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bababooey, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I know it would be a reach at #20 but we've reached before and been fine.

My question is is his body of work impressive enough? The guy has seemed fairly disruptive from what I've seen of highlights, but I'm sure that tells only half of the story.

I can say, though, that if his brother Jon (UFC LHW champ, physical freak with great athleticism, endurance, and very quick to learn new moves/styles to throw opponents off) is any indication of his athleticism and intelligence, the guy will be a stud.

So what can you knock on Chandler Jones to say he shouldn't be our pick at #20?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He'll be gone by 20, so I wouldn't call it a reach. The only knock would be the injury.

He's getting a bit overhyped... and it's coming at the perfect time for him, just a week before the draft.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He'll be gone? Do you mean dead, cause this man isn't a 1st round pick.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Take it with a grain of salt since most have no idea what they're talking about before the draft but he's being projected in the 1st now especially to the Jets.

5. RavensShallBurn

Yes he is.

6. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Wrong

Right

7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Overrated!

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. RavensShallBurn

I agree that he's overrated. That doesn't mean he's not a first round pick.

There are multiple teams that could take him before us... Jets, Chargers, and Bears all need a DE.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Let's pray they do. Dallas and Chicago are two teams that are going to steal someone great from us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar