Chance Warmack and Jackie Battle Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Ropati Pitoitua deserves a lot of credit today. He actually looked really good out there.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Jim Wyatt reported that it's a short term injury in another thread.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Muchos gracias to both of these guys, absolute BEASTS

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Casey was giving props to Warmack earlier this year in an interview. Said going against him every day was making him much better. I hope Warmack can say the same.

WAR-Mack and Battle. Combo sounds deadly

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Jackie won the Battle today but we need Chance to win the WAR(mack)

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Keep in mind, Steelers d-line is really good and they throw a lot of confusing blitzes at you...and there's still Polamalu. So taking everything into account, I'm happy with our o-line today.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Man, CJ was fairly typical today. They need to stop giving him the ball, battle earned some carries, like a PROFESSIONAL today. I enjoy seeing a Titan running back who actually gains yards nearly every carry. CJ is frustrating to watch, as usual.

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yeah, but at least he wasn't taking those 3 to 5 yard losses like last year! First game last season he had like 13 yds? 75 today is a whole lot better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

It seems like when cj got the ball, plays just took longer to develop. He doesn't burst to the hole, he dances and reads.

He was ok today. Played tough. I expect jerk be a force against lesser defenses.

But the smash side of the equation has definitely earned a more even split.

10. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Battle is the real deal man! I gotta say, way to go FO for picking him up! Warmack played well, but I do think he got a "welcome to the NFL" moment from Troy P the play after Delaney Walker's big "play". Troy came completely uncontested through that line. That dude is sick and he looked pissed off all game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar