Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chance Warmack and Jackie Battle Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Sep 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,358
    Ropati Pitoitua deserves a lot of credit today. He actually looked really good out there.
    CJtheBeast and RollTide high five this.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,672
    Jim Wyatt reported that it's a short term injury in another thread.
  3. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    Muchos gracias to both of these guys, absolute BEASTS
  4. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,627
    Casey was giving props to Warmack earlier this year in an interview. Said going against him every day was making him much better. I hope Warmack can say the same.

WAR-Mack and Battle. Combo sounds deadly
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  5. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $975
    Jackie won the Battle today but we need Chance to win the WAR(mack)
    ThatTitansGuy and afcsouthdom high five this.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,106
    Keep in mind, Steelers d-line is really good and they throw a lot of confusing blitzes at you...and there's still Polamalu. So taking everything into account, I'm happy with our o-line today.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,283
    Man, CJ was fairly typical today. They need to stop giving him the ball, battle earned some carries, like a PROFESSIONAL today. I enjoy seeing a Titan running back who actually gains yards nearly every carry. CJ is frustrating to watch, as usual.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    Yeah, but at least he wasn't taking those 3 to 5 yard losses like last year! First game last season he had like 13 yds? 75 today is a whole lot better.
    titan520 high fives this.
  8. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $194
    It seems like when cj got the ball, plays just took longer to develop. He doesn't burst to the hole, he dances and reads.

He was ok today. Played tough. I expect jerk be a force against lesser defenses.

But the smash side of the equation has definitely earned a more even split.
  9. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,469
    Battle is the real deal man! I gotta say, way to go FO for picking him up! Warmack played well, but I do think he got a "welcome to the NFL" moment from Troy P the play after Delaney Walker's big "play". Troy came completely uncontested through that line. That dude is sick and he looked pissed off all game!