1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Chance Warmack and Jackie Battle Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Ropati Pitoitua deserves a lot of credit today. He actually looked really good out there.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Jim Wyatt reported that it's a short term injury in another thread.
  3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Muchos gracias to both of these guys, absolute BEASTS
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Casey was giving props to Warmack earlier this year in an interview. Said going against him every day was making him much better. I hope Warmack can say the same.

WAR-Mack and Battle. Combo sounds deadly
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Jackie won the Battle today but we need Chance to win the WAR(mack)
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Keep in mind, Steelers d-line is really good and they throw a lot of confusing blitzes at you...and there's still Polamalu. So taking everything into account, I'm happy with our o-line today.
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Man, CJ was fairly typical today. They need to stop giving him the ball, battle earned some carries, like a PROFESSIONAL today. I enjoy seeing a Titan running back who actually gains yards nearly every carry. CJ is frustrating to watch, as usual.
  8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, but at least he wasn't taking those 3 to 5 yard losses like last year! First game last season he had like 13 yds? 75 today is a whole lot better.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

It seems like when cj got the ball, plays just took longer to develop. He doesn't burst to the hole, he dances and reads.

He was ok today. Played tough. I expect jerk be a force against lesser defenses.

But the smash side of the equation has definitely earned a more even split.
  10. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Battle is the real deal man! I gotta say, way to go FO for picking him up! Warmack played well, but I do think he got a "welcome to the NFL" moment from Troy P the play after Delaney Walker's big "play". Troy came completely uncontested through that line. That dude is sick and he looked pissed off all game!