Chad Johnson's Perhaps Greatest Dance...Ever

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Dec 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the annoying thing is every time he says its going to be his greatest he never scores.

3. THE53

THE53 Guest

Man, I love Chad Johnson, but this one may go too far. He actually said this dance would be worth being suspended the last game of the year, despite his team being in a tight race with denver for the second bye.

4. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

yeah... he isnt know for his brilliance

5. paraconspiracy

well... other than playing and dancing

6. danny

danny Guest

I don't care what he does once he gets there, just score, 3 or 4 times. I've got him and Palmer in my fantasy championship game. Freakin' Harrison breaks a hand. Killing me, killing me.

7. Flamehead

Flamehead Starter

...this is Chad Johnson's LATEST Greatest touchdown dance ever.
    that is until next week anyhow...

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

No way does he have a live deer as a prop. I bet he pulls out some sort of Rudolph Nose and antlers and prances around the field. Maybe he could have a sleigh that he pulls.

9. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Yea, I think he has some sort of costume or something. For one thing, here in the state of GA. It is illegal to have a Whitetail Deer in captivity. I am fairly sure that it is the same in Ohio. Anyway, I enjoy Chad Johnson's celebrations. They are all usually in good taste and are not demeaning to anyone.

10. paraconspiracy

i'm sure it is... especially one thats just been hit by a car and bleeding out the nose...

but it would be great all the same

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar