Chad Johnson Released from Phins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey at least Chad is a man of his word. Anybody see Hard Knocks last week? In the end he tells the security dude "I'm getting arrested this weekend" LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. pettso

pettso Starter

Nate Washington is the only one I'd say is clearly "better" than Ocho Cinqo.

Kendall Wright will probably be #2/3 by the time the season starts (maybe a couple of games into it). But who else do we have? Williams? Hawkins? Mariani? If Britt comes back health and stays out of trouble you'd be right, yes. I don't think anyone really expects that anymore, including the FO.

I think Williams and Hawkins are deep depth/practice squad players. That's my opinion though and I hope they prove me wrong.

3. JCBRAVE

Damian Williams gets NO love around here LOL, dude has skills, he's not a practice squad player.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

<--------
    if anything else, DWill was out yesterday catching balls on their off day.... i think he's a bit ticked that he should've caught some of the passes that were thrown his way (though i dont know if anyone could've caught that hass deep int..)

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I dont know if you guys know anything about his wife but she has gold digger written all over her. She used to be with Antoine Walker of the Celtics (the guy who made 70 mill then went bankrupt). Her and her crew milked him dry, then she moved on to Chad. they have been married only a month and all of a sudden there is an altercation. Im not saying that he could be guilty, but I wouldnt be so quick to judge Chad. This girl seems to just be after a meal ticket

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

There is no way those 2 are practice squad players. DWill is only entering his 3rd year, and he started coming around at the end of last season playing pretty well as a #2 and will be a solid target this year. Hawk will never be a #1/#2 but he has shown the ability to make plays when we need them the most. If any of our WRs are PS material it would be Mariani (aside from returning skills), but even he seems to be making some stides in development so that is pushing it as well.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Exactly...

but his dumb ass should of known.

8. JCBRAVE

Chad was sprung, he wasn't thinking when he met Evelyn. Now this.

Wonder what the chances are of them divorcing.... She is pressing charges.

Chad might wanna watch his back, home chick is puerto rican and from the Bronx LOL, she might decide to poke him with a shiny metal thing

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

They have a reality show, she states on the show that when they get married she is fine if he sleeps with other women. Then they get married and she finds condoms and spazes out. Something just doesnt add up here

10. JCBRAVE

She-set-him-up, there's nothing else to it, she's a hommie hopping liar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar