chad johnson is AWESOME

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Chad (or whatever his name is) better have a good year....he is on my fantasy team.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

not funny

if anyone wants a johnson jersey you can look at ebay soon

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I was tolerant of his nonsense until he carried on about how he could beat phelps in a swim race. He lost me there and just came across sounding like a bitter jerk.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

he's not even the fastest guy on his team. I hate relatives of Keyshawn.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

chad's always been a sarcastic guy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9b8p610fBA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9b8p610fBA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I thought he might have been sarcastic but his demeanor and facial expressions didn't change like they did when he joked about fighting carson palmer.

Then there are socio-economic, political and racial issues involved in what he said which is not something to joke about.

"Phelps has no competition where he is." Sarcasm?

I just think he didn't like someone else getting so much attention.

Phelps is only on the world stage every 4 years and even after winning a boatload of medals in 2004 few people even knew who he was. Why not just congradulate him and move on? I just thought it was low class.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"i was the three time charles hatley pool champ."

really, you don't think he was kidding?

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Chad Johnson is ok, i wouldn't venture to say he's "AWESOME"

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Chad's not related to Keyshawn..

The jersey thing will play out like this - folks wearing Johnson 85 = fans of the manchild who kept it interesting. Ocho Cinco 85 = los idiotas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar