Chad Johnson HBO Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PassTitansPass, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Just watched Ocho get canned on HBO - love him or hate him, that was some deep ****

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Philbin is a joke. He never gave Ocho a fair shake.

Yeah Chad's disaster is a fireable offense, but at least let the legal process play out before you call the owner for permission to release him.

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

That was kind of difficult to watch...

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I knew several friends from college who worked with him while he was in Cincy. They always said he was a nice, fun loving type of guy. He was flashy, but not in negative type of way where he'd put down others, or thought he was better than others (when not on the football field).

The whole "Hollywood" thing is a little crazy though. We only get very small glimpses at some of these stars and athletes yet typically judge them based on those moments in front of the camera. I wouldn't want none of it.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A little of Chad goes a long ways, so it's easy to get sick of him quick. All Philbin did was subtract a distraction so his lousy team could finish a little bit better than last. But I do agree that he's out of touch and never wanted Chad.

And Chad is average now, he's not the same guy from Cincinnati.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I think Chad made them better. Just look at their receiving corps...

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I liked how Philbin sat there and smacked the chairs arm rest over.. and over.. and over.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As if to say ok now leave lol. Was a little awkward

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I've always liked chad and his resistance to Goodell's nonsense on celebrations, plus he's always generous to his fans.. ah well

10. pettso

pettso Starter

I have no respect for Philbin and I don't think he'll last long as a head coach. He's just not a personable guy and he's not someone the players will really rally to get behind.

1) The Chad interview - did he really do ANYTHING bad? He joked around with reporters... you're gonna put him on watch for that? Let it slide the first episode.
    2) The dude with the penis on his head - a large part of the team was having a good laugh. Philbin seemed legitimately pissed off about it. I didn't find it that funny personally, but you gotta let your players have some fun. His staff sees it, I don't think he does.
    3) Why sign Chad Johnson if you're gonna look for ways to cut him immediately? If he didn't know what Chad was like, he's stupid. If he did and he signed him, he's just created more drama for his team that he supposedly doesn't want. Stupid. I guarantee Chad made friends in that locker room in his few weeks that think he wasn't treated fairly.

I guess we'll see, but if I were a Miami fan I'd be pretty worried. The only thing going for them is Tannehill looks pretty decent.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar