Chad Henne signs with Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by onetontitan, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Chad who? He signed with who? Flush them both! Whooooooosh!

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I just hopped over to the hags board to see what they were saying about Henne. The overwhelming majority want gabbert to start the season ... hahahaha. I would love to see that.

Its just funny how opposite our QB situations are right now. haha Jags suck

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Getting the chit pounded out of you game after game if you're QB doesn't make you better and certainly doesn't make your hair grow longer. Give it up, Gabbert. You suck.

4. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

link?

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

There is a Jags fan on the fantasy football forum I talk on. I always make him mad talking about the LA Jags. I feel bad for any fan of that pathetic franchise, so I don't ride him too hard.

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Can you link me to your avatar picture that is badass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar