Chad Henne signs with Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by onetontitan, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not like it would have mattered. :banned:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

They've secured two of the crown jewels of free agency! Chad Henne and Laurent Robinson! Building blocks for titles!

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We went 1/1 with them last season

/buzzkill

:lol:

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah, and we would of lost week 16 game if it wasn't for Cook breaking out and setting a TE franchise record for yards in a game.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Henne is an upgrade from garbage ... I mean gabbert.

I was on my knees praying during the draft that we didn't take this scrub when he was still there while we were picking. I don't know what in the heck all the "experts" saw in the guy. I couldn't find one thing I though would make him a good QB. Not his style of play, not his attitude, nothing.

Now I find myself praying we don't get Manning ... unfortunately it is looking worse and worse for me. Oh well, not everything gets to go your way I guess.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Don't come in here and present us with facts. We may have split our games with them last year, but overall you can't deny they're truly one of the worst NFL franchises.

7. JCBRAVE

There was no need to pray, nobody in their right mind would have drafted him before the 3rd round.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't think Munch predicted that Luke McCown was much of a threat...the Titans hadn't worked out all of their kinks yet...but in week 2, we worked out those kinks on the Baltimore Ravens :)

9. JCBRAVE

Too bad I wasted my hi-5's today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar