Chad Henne, anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Deuce and Kige: Talkin' FootBALL!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^haha

And I know they probably wont give him up now, but it wouldn't surprise me. Again, if Pat White can throw even decent- he fits their offense more.
    And I was wanting Henne before this. I guess everyone will be on the wagon now, but he could easily struggle with the Dolphins and become trade bait though. Got my fingers crossed.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It should surprise you. There is absolutely no chance that the Dolphins trade Henne. They still see him as the quarterback of the future.

They didn't draft Pat White to be a starting quarterback, they drafted him to be a situational (wildcat) player. And they don't even trust White to run the wildcat right now (which really only amounts to handing the ball off), which should really tell you something about how far away he is from being a starting QB.

It would be great if the Titans could get Henne, but it isn't happening.

4. amy

amy Starter

Watching the Broncos on Sunday and Miami last night showed me just how totally inept our team is. Did you see the enthusiasm? the speed? the grit? the good qbs? the great play calling???? Oh my, it was pretty! Then I mentally compared them to us and got depressed.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Tuna isn't going to trade Henne. The kid looked pretty good last night and made a number of extremely clutch passes.

Thigpen may up for discussion though.

6. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Want him because you like the guy or are you like a Michigan fan or something?

And do we really want him if he starts to struggle? That's usually not a good sign for a qb

7. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Anyone but who we have. I wonder which one will be gone next year, in fact, or if neither will be on the 2010 roster?

8. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I was thinking the exact same thing. He's solid and inexpensive. I think it would be a great pick up if we can get him.

Side note: Is it just me..or does it seem like every other QB in this league can make certain throws except us? LOL !! Example that deep ball he threw was right on target...I can just picture KC throwing that pass lmao. I even like his poise when they blitzed and he bought just enough time and dumped it off to Ricky Williams which turned into a 60yrd play.

Would be a solid pick up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar