CFL?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by kstone, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

JCBRAVE:

1) At no point did I make any claim about more people liking the CFL than high school football.

2) Obviously more people are going to care about the sport that has multiple teams in every city across the U.S. There are literally thousands of high school football teams and there are 8 CFL teams.

Either you missed my point, or you are choosing to ignore my point and argue about stuff that's unrelated and inconsequential. It's fine if you don't like the CFL, but at least make valid points if you are going to argue against it.

The quality of play is much, much higher than any high school football. That's not even debatable.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I live in Ontario. Rarely watch CFL. Too much special teams play. And every team plays the exact same style. Games in Hamilton are fun though.

Here is all you need to know about the CFL: "Look, here comes the punter again"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar